Access is the new ownership
Do you enjoy the freedom and convenience of having your own car but don't use it enough to justify the cost? Did you know that the average car only spends 5% of the time in use and sits idle for the other 95%?
The UFODRIVE Members’ Club has been designed to offer the convenience and luxury of your own car, without the hassle and inflated prices.
No long-term leasing commitments, depreciation, high monthly parking
costs or time lost on maintenance and repair trips. With UFODRIVE you simply pay-as-you-go, with access to a premium fleet of electric cars. Our cars are always clean, free from advertisements, and available on demand with just three taps of your smartphone.
Hassle Free Driving
Your choice of premium vehicles
All rental price includes:
- Free charging for the duration of your rental
- Daily kilometer allowance with free fuel
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- Active route planning technology for driving and charging your vehicle
- Members get electric cars on demand with preferential booking
Don't take our word for it
Read what UFODRIVE members have to say about our service.