I live in the EU but want to rent in London - Is a utility bill required to start my rental? Open


We are obliged by our UK insurance provider to have a copy of a recent utility bill (less than 3 months old) on file for all UK rentals in order to start your rental.

Posted 2 months agoby Joe Wellicome
#130109 viewsEdited 1 month ago

Please login to post an answer