UFODRIVE, which commenced operations at the beginning of May, held its official launch event at Oberweis Restaurant overlooking the Lux Airport airfield.
Mingled amongst the sizable attendance were a cross section of Luxembourg’s business community, some of UFODRIVE’s first customers, as well as members of the Tesla Luxembourg and Lux Airport teams.
CEO, Aidan McClean, spoke passionately about his vision as well as the inspiration that led to the idea for UFODRIVE.
Key highlights of his message included:
- Based on pioneering development by Tesla and others, the future of electric mobility is not just coming, it’s already here
- Very successful first month of operation for UFODRIVE leading to operational break even six months ahead of target
- Amazing response to unique arrive & drive technology
- Phenomenal feedback received from clients
- Funding achieved above expectation
- Having secured funding, ambitious expansion plans are in place. Announcement of next location expected in the next couple of weeks
- Huge thanks due to all UFODRIVE supporters and particularly Lux Airport for getting on board with the concept from the start
René Steinhaus, CEO at Lux Airport, reiterated Lux Airport support for the project and his pride in being the first location to offer this revolutionary service.